- Leading young fashion footwear retailer
- Volatile performance since private equity backed management buy-out
- Independent Banking Review (IBR) for a major UK bank
Argyll Partners was instructed to advise on the deliverability of the management turnaround plan in the face of stiff competition on the high street, particularly in the basic footwear segment. It was concluded that an accelerated sale process was required to mitigate against the market risk.
- Auction process to a mixture of trade buyers and restructuring funds
- Sale process completed in 28 days, with sale to trade buyer Envy
- Over 40 expressions of interest from trade and restructuring funds