Strategic Reviews/Business Planning:
We are often engaged to provide an independent, objective view of a business and future corporate finance opportunities. We will typically use our detailed financial analysis, along with meeting with management and shareholders to develop an understanding of areas including;
- The key factors behind growth, or decline, in the sales or profitability of a business along with the underlying trends in sales and profit
- Any real or perceived issues currently facing a business and what actions could be taken to address them
- The impact any real or perceived issues could have on the sale of a business or fundraising including timing
- Future growth or turnaround opportunities, how the benefits of these opportunities can be demonstrated or supported and how they may impact shareholder value and the timing of any corporate activity
- The potential future funding needs of a business, the timing of those needs and how they may be best met
In conjunction with a Strategic Review or as a standalone project, Argyll Partners can assist with drafting a business plan and building a financial model to support a transaction or as a tool to manage and monitor the progress of a business.